Maintenance - Hospice House (Part Time)
- Part Time
- Work Days
- Monday - Friday & Saturday
- Work Hours
- 20 hours/week
The VNA provides compassionate, innovative care of the highest quality, setting the standard for patients and caregivers needing private care, home health, hospice, and community health services. Together, we provide the highest quality patient care.
Come Join our team of passionate and skilled professionals! By choosing to work for the VNA, you would be working with an agency that has been voted ‘Best Place to Work’ for 7 years in Indian River County because of the benefits we offer our associates, such as:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules available for some positions
- Onsite, no-cost wellness clinic staffed by a VNA ARNP
- Several local and national discounts
The VNA is seeking a Maintenance associate to provide maintenance and repair of Hospice House and grounds.
- Maintain regular communication with Hospice House Manager and Office Coordinator.
- Assess building and grounds for problems and potential problems.
- Maintenance and repair of building and equipment as required.
- Assist in securing HH building prior to hurricanes.
- Participate in disaster planning and the execution of plan in actual disaster.
- Call vendors or contractors and help with any requests from staff as needed.
- Completes and maintains documents related to Life Safety Standards.
- Maintain up to date records of all maintenance.
- Maintain compliance with policies and procedures and regulatory agencies.
- Able to work with a diversified group of people.
One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.