Medical Records Clerk - Driver Per Diem (CDL License Required)
- Job Location
- US-FL-Vero Beach
- Per Diem
- Work Days
- Work Hours
The VNA provides compassionate, innovative care of the highest quality, setting the standard for patients and caregivers needing private care, home health, hospice, and community health services. Together, we provide the highest quality patient care.
Come Join our team of passionate and skilled professionals! By choosing to work for the VNA, you would be working with an agency that has been voted ‘Best Place to Work’ for 7 years in Indian River County because of the benefits we offer our associates, such as:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules available for some positions
- Onsite, no-cost wellness clinic staffed by a VNA ARNP
- 403B retirement plan available to ALL associates
- Several local and national discounts
The Medical Records Clerk - Driver will assume primary responsibility for driving the mobile unit to clinic sites, maintaining the mobile unit and performing medical record duties. This is a per diem position. Work hours will be on an as needed basis.
- Drives to clinic sites and sets up mobile unit paying particular attention to site safety. Greets patients, directs and performs any pre-visit paperwork, entering information into the computer.
- Keeps a schedule of appointments and completes post visit paperwork. Assists ARNP with physical lifting/moving of patients if necessary. Maintains complete patient records.
- Clean and maintain interior of unit; floors, bathroom, etc.
- Keep a log book for referrals and or lab work for follow-up.
- Maintains mobile unit statistics.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- As this is a per diem position, flexibile availability is desired.
- Possession of a valid Florida Commercial Drivers license, Class A or Class B is required.