Physician Liaison - North Brevard County
- Job Location
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Days
- Mon - Fri
- Work Hours
- 8am - 5pm
The VNA provides compassionate, innovative care of the highest quality, setting the standard for patients and caregivers needing private care, home health, hospice, and community health services. Together, we provide the highest quality patient care.
Come Join our team of passionate and skilled professionals! By choosing to work for the VNA, you would be working with an agency that has been voted ‘Best Place to Work’ for 7 years in Indian River County because of the benefits we offer our associates, such as:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules available for some positions
- 18 paid days off to start, 6 paid holidays
- Up to 90% coverage of health insurance costs
- Onsite, no-cost wellness clinic staffed by a VNA ARNP
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free CEU credits
- Several local and national discounts
The Visiting Nurse Association (VNA) is seeking a Physician Liaison to serve as a representative to physician offices and community health organizations emphasizing education about VNA services.
- Functions as a liaison for physician offices and community health organizations.
- Maintains contact with physician offices to explain services, and answer questions regarding patient care.
- Communicates directly with physicians where possible and appropriate.
- Participates as a member of the community education program as needed.
- Utilizes principles of education and interpersonal communication techniques for problem solving as a representative of VNA.
- Maintain and distributes brochures, flyers and other informational materials about VNA services.
- Educates new agencies, physicians and facilities who have patients in need of VNA services.
- Provides community education on home health care benefits, Medicare regulations and VNA services through public speaking
opportunities and special educational community events as needed.
- If RN, is available to serve as a back-up for the referral specialist in local hospitals and health agencies as needed.
- Takes every opportunity to educate the lay community about VNA.
- Represents the VNA in a professional, courteous and respectful way to community institutions and agencies.
- Meets and/or exceeds budgeted admission goals.
- Two years home health care related sales experience with a proven track record of success preferred
- Professional licensure as an RN or LPN preferred