Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health Case Manager ($2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!)
- Job Location
- US-FL-Vero Beach
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Days
- Mon - Fri
- Work Hours
- 8:00am - 4:30pm; on call rotation as needed
***THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!!!
(Certain terms and conditions apply)
The VNA provides compassionate, innovative care of the highest quality, setting the standard for patients and caregivers needing private care, home health, hospice, and community health services. Together, we provide the highest quality patient care.
Come join our team of passionate and skilled professionals! By choosing to work for the VNA, you would be working with an agency that has been voted ‘Best Place to Work’ for 7 years in Indian River County because of the benefits we offer our associates, such as:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules available for some positions
- Accrue up to 18 days off in your first year, 6 paid holidays
- up to 90% coverage of health insurance costs
- Onsite, no-cost wellness clinic staffed by a VNA ARNP
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free CEU credits
- Several local and national discounts
The VNA is seeking a full time RN to work in our Indian River County Home Health division. This position will oversee patient case load while coordinating all patient services with members of interdisciplinary team. This position will perform initial patient evaluation assessment to identify nursing diagnosis and treatment of care in order to meet the needs of the patient. Assess patient, living environment and family as consideration when creating and executing care plan. Will establish interventions and interface with physician as needed.
- Assess client environment including family support to develop and establish care plan for patient, education about care and treatment for patient, utilizing family members or designated persons
- Conduct initial assessment (admission) and establish plan for treatment to obtain thorough physical, psychosocial and environmental data; establish and follow a care plan which identifies problems (nursing diagnosis) and evaluate outcome within a certain time frame
- Conduct on-going assessment of patient response to treatment, medication and teaching with intervention as needed. Revise care plan as needed
- Provide direct patient care and facilitate focused communication with client and family, establishment of the nursing care plan, interventions, and evaluate outcome
- Coordinate all services and collaborate with the interdisciplinary team as needed
- Communicate with physicians to confirm, correlate, update patient’s plan of treatment and provide physician with a status report on a regular basis.
- Maintain and update clinical records, according to agency policy, State and Federal guidelines. Complete paper and electronic documentation daily and timely to meet agency expectations.
- Responsible for scheduling clients on a weekly basis, updating as needed.
- Provide instruction and supervision of LPN's and HHA's on a timely basis; and in accordance with agency, State and Federal regulations.
- Must work a minimum of one weekend a month. Required to work one summer holiday and one winter holiday.
- Current RN License in the State of Florida
- Minimum 1 year experience as an RN
- 1 year home health experience preferred or similar work environment
- Knowledge of Medicare Regulations for Home Health preferred