VP of People and Culture
- Job Location
- US-FL-Vero Beach
- Regular Full-Time
- Work Days
- Mon - Fri
- Work Hours
The VNA is seeking a Vice President of People and Culture to join our VNA family. This position will play a key role in fostering a culture that is rooted in service and teamwork. As a member of the servant leadership team, the VP of People will work closely with other leaders to uplift, and motivate our talented and dedicated workforce. We are looking for a passionate and forward-thinking leader with the ideas and vision needed to impact our organization in an innovative and meaningful way. The VNA is a service based and community minded organization that consistently provides the highest quality of patient care. We are looking for a like-minded individual to join us in exemplifying these shared values each and every day.
- Participate as a member of the Servant Leadership team and partner with senior management to implement and support VNA’s culture, policies, practices and programs.
- Supervise the People and Culture staff and lead that team in creating an inviting and cohesive employee experience.
- Implement People and Culture policies and programs including employee relations, recruiting/onboarding and staffing, wage and salary administration, performance management, benefits, and management training.
- Partner with management to address day-to-day People and Culture operational issues such as employee and labor relations, compensation reviews, escalated benefits issues, performance management and training.
- Provide objective and strategic input and guidance to employees at all levels of the organization including career development, and general management / employee relationship issues.
- Act as an employee champion and change agent by anticipating People and Culture-related needs and delivering value added services for the benefit of the employees.
- Implement and manage compliance efforts with all the labor laws and regulations relating to all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation to insure regulatory compliance. Identifies trends that could impact the organization objectives.
- Maintain an effective level of business literacy including company goals, mission, financial position, strategy, competition, technology and culture.
- Analytical ability required to develop and evaluate People and Culture plans, to guide management and staff in the resolution of employee relation matters, and to evaluate the effectiveness of the People and Culture function.
- Interpersonal skills required to maintain effective working relationships with management staff and customers, to explain policies and procedures, to make formal informative and persuasive presentations; and to represent VNATC to its constituencies, affiliated health care organizations, professional associates, and governmental agencies.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience at senior management level with at least 3 years in Top Management Level.
- Should be post-graduate/MBA (HR/IR&PM) or Business related Master’s degree from any reputed and government recognized University/Institute.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and able to work on various projects simultaneously, requiring strong organizational and time management skills
- HR Certifications such as SPHR/PHR or SHRM-SCP/SHRM-CP preferred
- Passionate about patient-centered transitional care is a plus
- Experience in either a healthcare or home health environment is a plus